Monday, December 3, 2012

Thing 22

http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=694625
I think the idea of an online binder is awesome. Instead of having to print off all the websites I like and put them in a binder that I have to keep up with, I can just put them in an online binder. It is very easy to add things and create new binders. It took me a second to understand how to edit these binders, but after a little whole I got the concept. The binder embedded above is called English education. It is different things I an use as a teacher to help teach mu students. The second one is called English Games. It is a binder that contains different websites for fun games that will build English skills. The third one is called Teacher Advice. It is a binder that contains websites that give advice to teachers. Overall, this activity is a great thing to use, especially for teachers who like to keep everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment