Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thing 16

1. I choose igoogle. It was very easy to set up because it is connected to my gmail account. This is something I would definitely consider setting as my home page. There is so many things you can add to it that benefit you as an individual. Everyone may not need a calculator online, however, I use one all of the time because I hardly ever carry a calculator with me.

2.The online calendars could be useful to me because I am constantly writing in my austin peay planner. However, with the online calendar, I do not have to carry areoun my planner all of the time. I can just get online and look at my calendar there.

3.The to-do-lists are also a great tool for me. I continuously make lists. I  find lists make it easier for me to keep up with things and what is due when. I have about 5 to-do-list on paper right now concerning different things, but with this I can just put them all online.

4.I chose the calendar, to-do-list, calculator, weather, date and time. There are all kinds of things to add to my wall. I would recommend all of the things I said to anyone. However, some of the other things I just added for my pleasure, such as hangman the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment