Sunday, December 2, 2012
Thing 19
As naive as this sounds, I have never heard of any of these social networks besides twitter and facebook. However exploring all of these new websites was very interesting. Some of them have great potential. These are great ways to communicate with people that have things in common with you. I signed up for TeacherPop. This is a great site to share and get ideas from different teachers. This is especially good for new teachers who may not lots of help in their first year of teaching. This websites shares incite amongst teachers in order to help each other because we will always be learning. None of us will ever be perfect teachers. Plus the world is constantly changing and this is a great way for teachers to keep each other updated. It is definitely a cite I may use in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment