Sunday, December 2, 2012
Thing 18
I have a facebook and twitter account. However, I do not feel comfortable linking mine to here. In my personal opinion I like facebook better. I have a twitter account but I never get on it. However, I am on my facebook everyday. When using twitter, you have to constantly tweet, or write what you are thinking or doing, but I am not the best at that. However, facebook is good for other things than just updating your statuses. You can have conversations with friends, find friends, update statuses, share pictures and videos, there is just a ton of different things you can do. Plus it is free, as well as twitter. All of that is just my personal opinion, but many people like twitter better, so I guess it is just people's personal opinions and what they like better. I can definitely see myself having a separate facebook for my students and their parents. It is a good way to communicate with parents, share pictures, and keep them updated with what we are doing in class. Plus all of the students and parents love facebook so it is a great way to stay modern and connect with the kids in things that they really like to do, such as facebook and twitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment