I love youtube. There are so many videos available. You can pretty much type in anything and it will give you a video of it. I use youtube all of the time. Although I have only put a video on youtube like twice, for one of my math classes, it is not hard to do at all. I even included a video of a noun song that I got off youtube in my unit plan. There are many different ways to incorporate it into the classroom. There are also videos that tutor students in math or English. The videos show children a different perspective on understanding the things they find challenging in school. Youtube is definitely a good thing and will be incorporated into my classroom.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Thing 20
I love youtube. There are so many videos available. You can pretty much type in anything and it will give you a video of it. I use youtube all of the time. Although I have only put a video on youtube like twice, for one of my math classes, it is not hard to do at all. I even included a video of a noun song that I got off youtube in my unit plan. There are many different ways to incorporate it into the classroom. There are also videos that tutor students in math or English. The videos show children a different perspective on understanding the things they find challenging in school. Youtube is definitely a good thing and will be incorporated into my classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment