Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thing 15

The wiki sites were kind of confusing for me. Group projects within your class may be a good way to incorporate wikis into the classroom though because anybody can go in and edit it. In college Wikipedia is not an appropriate sit to use because all of it may not be truthful. Therefore, I would not want my students to use a wiki to rely on for information just like wikipedia is unreliable. I would not want to use this to give information to my student's parents either because anyone can go in and edit what I put on there. If I wanted to keep my student's parents involved I would create a classroom blog they could look at. In which, parents and other people can comment on the things I write but cannot edit the things I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment