Monday, December 3, 2012
Feedback!
I learned a ton of things by doing these 23 things. There are so many tools out there that are beyond helpful for teachers. Many of the things we had to do, I had never heard of before, so it was definitely a learning experience. My favorite thing had to be Thing 21, the Animoto one. I loved creating that short clip. It was very easy and fun and something you can keep for ever and reflect back on. I did not expect to learn so much by doing these 23 things, but I ended up learning lots. I think the only thing I would do differently if I was giving these 23 things to my students is assign each thing a due date so that the students do not procrastinate then have to do all of the things at the last second. Many of the things I will be able to use in my classroom so it is very helpful from the teacher aspect of things. Overall, this was a great learning experience for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment