Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing 5

School 2.0 is something that is becoming more and more popular.  For instance writing this blog is one aspect of School 2.0. As advanced as technology is becoming I definitely think it should be incorporated into the school system. One of the articles said school systems would be at risk if they do not incorporate all this new technology.  However, I think it is going to be essential for teachers to become as familiar as possible with all this new technology and stay up to date because all the kids will leave the teachers in the dust if they don't.  Schools are trying to incorporate more and more technology into the system now, but in the future I think it will be even more so incorporated.  We will add new technologies that will help students and make it easier for them and the teachers.  I think we are really only beginning to see technology in schools. 

1 comment:

  1. I also believe teachers keeping up with current technology is important. I was not always the best student in high school and I remember several instances when technological superiority was an advantage as a student. I like to believe I still have an edge over the students, but there are times I feel like my seven year old has the technological advantage.

    ReplyDelete