Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing 4

From what I read, commenting is important because everyone wants to know  that their stuff is being read, because if they didn't they wouldn't be posting it on the internet. It also creates a sense of community.   Some of the rules to leaving comments include: write a meaningful comment, if you have a blog share some about yourself, and remember the power of words, just to name a few.

I commented on L. Oliphant's 23 Things, The Brennan Breeze, AshMiller's 23 Things, JRichardson Explores 23 Things, and 23 Things with Ms. Davis,

I liked L. Oliphant's 23 Things: Thing 8 because I really liked her idea of using word images as spelling words. I think that would be a great way for children to remember spelling words.

I loved the picture The Brennan Breeze made with her Image generator and the fact the she used an inspirational quote to make it. It is definitely one to hang up in the classroom!

I chose to comment on AshMiller's 23 Things because I loved the picture she found and we also agreed about Flickr.

I commented on JRichardson Explores 23 Things, because I loved her idea of using a classroom blog for the parents to read!

I commented on 23 Things with Ms. Davis because I loved her point about connecting a class blog with another class from another country! That would be awesome!






1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you said, I would not be posting my thoughts online if no one was reading them. It is totally pointless because if no one is reading your ideas what is the point of a person posting them. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete