Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing 10

The RSS was super easy to make. It was also very easy to subscribe to the different things I wanted to keep up with.  I subscribed to some of the ones that were suggested to us but the other ones I just typed in key words that I wanted to follow and found very interesting things. One of the ones I followed is a women's basketball one. I love basketball and I am a basketball coach at Dickson Middle School, so I thought I would follow something to do with basketball and found a good one.  I watched a video that was posted about Pat Summitt who was one of the best basketball coaches ever and a huge inspiration of mine.  I really enjoyed subscribing to things that interested me and is definitely something I may keep up with. It is also a good way to get helpful tips about becoming a teacher which is another one I decided to subscribe to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment