Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing 7


 I chose to just explore Flickr and not actually make an account. There are some amazing photos that I viewed on this website. It would be a great way to have students find a photo that interested them and then describe the picture using as many adjectives as they can.  It could also be used in art class for students to draw the picture that best interests them.  It could also be used for students to use their imagination and write a story describing the picture or write a story from the characters perspective. There is a ton of things that pictures could be used for. I found this photo by typing in animals into the search bar and i saw this one and thought it had great colors and was an overall great picture so I decided to use it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment