Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thing 12

http://translate.google.com/#en/es/I%20love%20Laila%20Marie%20to%20the%20moon%20and%20back. Google translate is awesome especially if you have a student or a student's parents who cannot speak English. I chose to write about my child and get it translated into Spanish but there is also other languages to choose from. It would also be very helpful if you were in a foreign country and needed to translate a sign or something like that. 

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?pli=1
The second Google tool I chose was the Google calendar. It was very easy to set up and went step by step and even gave you helpful tips.  As a teacher this would be very useful to be sure and keep up with all the events you have on your schedule.  It also keeps me organized which is very important to me.  It is very easy to add events and gives you hourly times to be sure and make the event at the right time and even warns you ahead of time. Overall, this calendar is something I find very useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment