Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing Three

Considering the fact that I want to teach English to middle schoolers, a blog would be very affective in my calss.  Having them write in a blog would help them practice typing, practicing writing down how they feel, and introduce them to technology.  I would have them write about different things in their blogs.  For example, I could have the right a short persuasive speech or have them just tell me about their day. I could also have them blog about what they learned in my class today or what they may have questions about. This a great waya to get the more quiet or shy students to open up and it is a way for the teacher to get to know the students or vise versa, the students to get to know the teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Using a blog for an English class is an excellent idea! I think using blogs for the older students is a great way for them to get involved with class activities outside of the classroom.

    ReplyDelete