Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thing Two

I found the creation of the blog to be lengthy and somewhat difficult.  I have never created a blog before, so it was definitely a new thing for me.  However, I like to write, so I think I am going to enjoy this experience.  My avatar creation was fun and entertaining though.  I tried to create it to look like me, but it didn't turn out to be my twin.  The options that were available to not fit my description too well.  It does have the same hair color, eye color and skin color, so it does have many similarities.  In choosing a name, I just put my own name I didn't want something difficult, so I made it simple and easy for me to remember! Overall, I think I will enjoy this experience by the end of the semester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment