Thursday, September 13, 2012
Thing One
After reading and listening to these 7 and a half habits, I found them to be very easy yet inspiring. Each habit is pretty easy to remember and pretty easy to apply. The easiest one for me is probably Habit 1 Begin with the end in mind. This is easy for me because I am constatntly trying to look at the end results. However, the short term goals are a little bit more difficult for me to concentrate on. The hardest habit for me to apply would probably be Habit 7 and a half which is play. I find it very difficult to take the time away from work or school work to relax and enjoy myself or to detox so to say from the overwelming work load. Taking the time to play would probably help me be less stressed and it is definitely a habit I need to incorporate into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment